The Ministry of Higher Education Commission
in the Middle East is recognized for its quality
MHEC'S QUALITY ASSURANCE FRAMEWORK
The Ministry of Higher Education Commission is a highly recognized regulatory authority for ensuring the highest quality standards in the Middle East. By setting numerous benchmarks and strategic targets, MHEC professionals are able to constantly maintain the best quality standards. MHEC implements a comprehensive quality assurance framework that involves several industry experts, critics, and professionals which ensures implementation and execution of industry driven strategies and quality assurance practices.
HOW MHEC ENSURES QUALITY AND STANDARDIZATION?
There are four core elements that guide and governs MHEC's quality assurance:
- Strict compliance with the international standards
- Diligent issuance of credentials approval
- Utilizing advanced quality assurance and monitoring tools
- Continuously improving its evaluation criteria
LEVELS OF QUALITY ASSURANCE
At MHEC, there are two distinguised levels of quality assurance framework:
- Quality Assurance is responsible for critically examining and implementing the stated standards, policies, and systems to ensure that meeting every single target and milestone ensuring MHEC’s quality.
- Quality Management is responsible for ensuring continuous evaluation of the professionals and higher academic institutions. It focuses on ensuring maximum coverage of the quality assurance framework.